Good afternoon fellow bloggers. I have finally decided on my list of nominees for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award and the One Lovely Blog Award.
I would like to say that posts like this may seem a bit boring (due to the last of craft involved) but I agree with Jackie from the Knitting with Heart blog in that award posts such as this are a great way for people to find blogs that perhaps they wouldn’t have stumbled upon before. To all the nominees – do whatever you wish with the award I have given to you, some of you may love getting awards, others may hate it. I just hope that you understand that I love to read your blog posts and I hope that by doing this then others will love your blogs too.
To accept this award, there are a few rules I’ll need to follow:
1. The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
2. The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little.
3. The Nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during 7 days.
And now here is my 14 nominee team picks:
If you get the chance please visit these blogs as they’ve so much to offer. Some cover crafts, some share their thoughts on everyday life including some lovely photos.
Next is the One Lovely Blog Award.
The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are quite simple
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share seven things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them.
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven facts about me are:
1: I love eating pretzels
2: I wish I did an art degree (not the biochemistry one I did).
3: I went to New York for my honeymoon…we hope to go back again.
4: I would like to earn a living in a crafty profession.
5: I’m a worrier
6: I met my husband when we both signed up to do an outreach team to South Africa
7: I’m quite blunt at times (I get it from my mother).
Sooooo onto my nominees of some very lovely blogs (in no particular order).
1.Louise Frost Creations: Louise creates amazing fabric pictures
2.Woolhogs: Among other things they run the Monthly Made It Challenge which is so inspiring.
3. EasyCraftsForChildren: Izabel’s blog contains some great crafts to do with children
4. The Green Dragonfly: Janette is so gifted be it with a crochet hook, a needle and thread or kids crafts.
5. Made by Mum: Rachael blogs about her life with her children and what they get up to when she’s not armed with her crochet hook.
6. the busy thistle: Ms Busy Thistle blogs about life and crafts in Scotland.
7. Crochet with Tamara: Tamara shares her life and her crochet makes on her blog.
A mega big thanks to Judit Monster Yarns who nominated me for this award. Judit blogs about all things yarny that are really inspiring so go check out her site. 🙂
Phew – that’s a lot of links! Click on some to see what you think.